We at Windermere are committed to developing the intellectual, social, aesthetic, and physical potential of all students in a challenging and safe environment. Our mission is:
- Provide resources for the acquisition of knowledge and skills;
- Enable students to adapt in a changing world;
- Promote mutual respect, self-esteem, and cooperation;
- Develop social and personal responsibility;
- Foster cultural and aesthetics awareness;
- Encourage physical fitness; and
- Lay the foundation for life-long learning.
SCHOOL GROWTH GOAL
Goal 1: The school growth goal is to increase academic achievement by improving student writing across the curriculum.
Goal 2: To increase knowledge, acceptance, empathy, awareness and appreciations of Aboriginal histories, traditions, cultures and contributions among all students.