Sign In

Grad Transitions

The following excerpt comes directly from the BC Ministry of Education website:

"In order to meet graduation requirements and be awarded a British Columbia Certificate of Graduation (Dogwood Diploma), students must earn a minimum of 80 credits. These must include 48 credits for required courses, a minimum of 28 elective credits, and 4 credits for Graduation Transitions."

All Grade 12 students are currently enrolled in Graduation Transitions.

If you have any questions about Grad Transitions, please feel free to contact Mr. Akrap at ​or simply go see him in the office​.

Please visit the Tupper Grad Transitions homepage for a link to the 3 assignments.


DPA form - gr. 12.docxDPA form - gr. 12.docx   (download and print this file if you are in grade 12 to log your DPA hours)

GT image.jpg


proof-of-work-experience-form.docxproof-of-work-experience-form.docx   (download and print this to show proof of volunteer and/or work experience)