Sign In

Gr. 9-12 for 2019-2020

NEW TO VSB (In Catchment Student)

As of November 1, 2018, all applications must be completed online. The registration application is available on any electronic device. Please complete the online portion before continuing the application process.

Step 1: Complete the online portion of the VSB Application Form.

Step 2: Bring the following supporting documents to Prince of Wales:

r  Proof of Address – Property tax assessment OR rental/lease agreement AND a recent utility bill
r  Child’s Birth Certificate
r  Canadian citizenship documents (if applicable)
r  Parent/Guardian PHOTO ID – Passport, driver’s license, etc.
r  Copy of the most recent report card
r  Child's Immunization Records (and any other important health documents)​​

IMPORTANT! Applications are not considered complete until all supporting documentation has been submitted to the school office. Students with incomplete applications will not recieve offers nor be placed on wait lists. If you have questions or concerns, please contact Annie Pooley, PW Records Clerk, at​.

More information can be found here​.


Please see your current Counsellor to discuss a mid-year transfer. 


For more information, please see the Cross-Boundary Applications page on the Prince of Wales website under the Registration tab.​