The Studio Parents group is organizing its second annual social event/fundraiser to support the Studio mini school program. The event consists of a reception in the Staff Lounge prior to the Hamber musical, where parents, families, students and supporters of the Studio program can socialize before taking their special seats for Fiddler on the Roof.
Eleven Studio students are participating in the musical as cast and crew, so this will also be a great way for the community to support their involvement.
Studio students participating in the musical (cast and crew) are: Catherine Camparmo, Ben Chapman-Kish, Jasmine Hopfe, Maxwell Iverson, Malivia Khondaker, Mikaela Milne, Jesse Rose, Paul Shultes, Chris Sims, Ethan Symons-Ferraro and Antonio Tanaka - and of course the director and Head of Studio, Mr. David Nicks.
- VIP Reception at Fiddler on the Roof
- Thursday, February 18th, from 5:00 PM
- Event is a social and fundraiser for Studio Mini School students, families, friends and supporters
- Tickets for the musical are $15; Reception is a suggested minimum donation of $10. Guests can attend the reception only, or both the reception and the musical performance.
- Funds raised by Studio Parents go entirely to support the Studio program and related student-focused activities
- Reception, 5-7 PM: finger food buffet (inc vegetarian and gluten free options), bar serving beer and wine, non alcoholic beverages, tea and coffee
- At interval, bar will be open and tea and coffee again available
Evite is here: http://evite.me/nAQMcsmUcU