Sign In

Registration Information

For general information on student registration procedures and dates, please visit: 

VSB Website: District Registration Information.      

Lord Byng Registration Information  

Families New to the VSB 

For students who are not currently enrolled in a VSB School, there is a new online registration form that will need to be completed prior to coming in. Please click HERE​. Once the form is submitted supporting documentation will be required in the school office. Please see list below.      
All in-catchment Feeder School students will receive their Grade 8 enrollment form from their elementary school.     ​

Gr.7's Currently Attending a VSB School Do Not Need to Complete an Online Registration

NOTE: Students enrolling in Vancouver Public Schools who are moving from grade 7 to Grade 8 in September do not need to complete this form.  Registration will be facilitated by your child's current Vancouver Elementary School. 

Student Registration Information Grades 8 - 12 

Please bring the following original documents with your application:     

  1.    Proof of residence in Vancouver - The following are requested to confirm you are living in


  •  Recent property tax statement or purchase agreement if you just bought a new home

  •  Autoplan insurance documents/ drivers licence or BCID

  •  Federal / Provincial / Municipal Government correspondence

  •  Other documentation as requested   


  • Formal rental or lease agreement
  • Autoplan insurance documents/ drivers licence or BCID
  • Federal / Provincial / Municipal Government correspondence 
  • Other documentation as requested    
2.   Parent Declaration of Residence form   
3.   Childs birth certificate (ideally showing parents’ name/s)    
4.   Immigration documents, Canadian Citizenship documents or Aboriginal status identification
      for parents and child(ren)    
5.   Immunization records (if available) and other important health information (e.g. Medical alerts)  
6.   Child’s previous reports cards (Secondary - All report cards from grade 7)  
7.   Any other relevant documentation involving guardianship, court orders, etc.  
8.   Student transfer form ( if transferring from another Vancouver School )   
Incomplete applications will not be accepted. 
Final determination of residency and acceptance will be made by an Administrator.  

Cross Boundary Applications

Students living outside the Lord Byng Secondary catchment boundary (see link below) must complete a VSB cross boundary form which is available at any VSB schools.  Applications will be given out the first school day in February.   

VSB School Boundary Map Click HERE








​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​