Term 3 Report Cards will be issued ONLINE on June 29th. Parents/Guardians can access Term 3 and Final Report Cards by logging into the Student/Family Portal. Please ask your child to provide you login information to view their Report Card.
- The primary focus of the Student Family portal is to make accessible attendance data and formal end term reporting information to students and parents/guardians.
- Detailed course assessment may be available through the portal, but using the portal is just one of many options available to teachers to communicate student learning.
- A paper hardcopy of student's report cards will be made available upon request to the school.
- The accounts will be initially set up such that email communication generated from MyEd will be sent to the Office 365 email account. A school would not manage a change of email address by the student/parent/guardian except to reset this back to the Office 365 email account.
- The 'I forgot my password' process will send a new password to the Primary email address. Users should ensure that they know how to access this email account be it the Office 365 account or another email account that they changed to during the 'First Time Logging In' process.
QRG First Time Logging In.pdf
QRG Student Family Portal Tour.pdf
QRG Switching to Desktop View from a Mobile Device.pdf