Dear Tennyson Families,
Please take a look at the linked Tennyson 2020 Construction Update. It contains important information about next steps with our project, and our plans at the school, and further description about the key messages below:
- The full field and small playground site are needed for construction to move forward; the Project Office and contractor did re-visit this on our behalf but can not logistically change the plan
- We found out today that the date for the small playground dismantling is Sept 26 or 27th
- We will be using our larger playground for primary and intermediate students at recesses and lunch, with supervision and teaching of all students how to use it safely and effectively, and using our gym, and basement as well. This includes our Ks!
- Traffic Plan and diagram is in the bulletin
- Project timeline is in the bulletin
Thank you for your tremendous support of our new project and for all of your ideas, especially with such short timelines that have presented themselves! We are excited about the construction of our new building!