Below you will find the online version of the Gr. 12 Transcript Order Form. You can fill this out online, print it off and bring it to your counsellor to sign, OR, you can pick up a paper copy in the office.
1. Transcript turnover time is 2-3 days depending on how many requests we currently have.
2. It is VERY important for you to check your transcript and/or report card online BEFORE you request a print copy. If you neglect to do this and then find errors after they have been processed, not only will you have to resubmit a request form, but you are depriving yourself of an opportunity to have these errors properly fixed before your submission deadlines.
3. Please only request transcripts for schools which have specifically asked you for them. Processing transcripts is extremely time-consuming and the demand can be overwhelming. We are not able to process transcripts for you to keep "just in case".
4. Follow the instructions from your school very carefully. If they have asked you to submit your transcript through your BCeID account, then please, do not also send them a paper copy.
5. Part of your Grad Transitions requirements is to CREATE A BCeID ACCOUNT. Do not neglect to do this.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me (Annie Pooley, PW Records Clerk) at email@example.com. I understand this can be an overwhelming and stressful process. We are here to help you!
Create a BCeID Account