FIRST WEEK PROCEDURES:
Tuesday, September 4 (9-10 am)
- Returning Students (Grades 1-7) go to last year's classroom for the hour.
- New Studetns to the school (Grades 1-7) report to the Activity Room #157 at 9 am.
- Any New Students to the school who HAVE NOT registered please report to the office.
Wednesday, September 5th (9-3 pm)
- Returning Students (Grades 1-7) go to last year's classrooms for the day.
- New Students (Grades 1-7) to the school will be placed in classes with age appropriate peers and will move to their new classes with returning students.
- Kindergarten Gradual Entry Schedule and Interviews begin.
Students will move to their 2018-2019 classes once our enrollment has been confirmed at some point during the first week of school.
If you will not be here on the first day of school, it is VERY IMPORTANT that you comleted a Notice of Late Return form and left it with the office. If you didn't, please make sure you contact Katherine in the office at 604-713-5396.