My Ed: Accessing your email that was set up with
If you have
NOT changed your email on your account and you need to access your Office 365
email account please use the following step:
1) If you have forgotten your password
in MyEd you can hit a link “I forgot my password”
Once you click on the link you will be asked for your primary
email. If you have not changed your
email then you must use your office 365 email address that was set up with the
You will have to also answer the security question that you set up. i.e “what city did you grow up in?” Once this is complete an email will be sent
to your Office 365 account.
To access your Office 365 email account, you would:
1) Open browser URL: govsb.ca/o365login or go on to the Churchill
website and click on the Office 365 link on the top of the page.
2) Log in using the following:
a) User IDfirstname.lastname@example.org
b) Password-your usual VSB password
(your password to log into computers at school)
3) Click on the box labelled “Mail”
4) Your new temporary MyEducation BC portal
password should be in your email.
5) Go back into the MyEducation BC
website at URL: www.myeducation.gov.bc.ca/aspen/logon.do
6) Enter your temporary password and
then change the password to one that you will remember.
7) Also, you should change your email to
one that you will use more readily. You
can do that by clicking on your name in the upper right hand corner of the
page. You will see “set preferences” Then click on the tab “security”