This is a message for all students at Main Street Education Centre.
All schools will remain open, if possible, during winter weather. Please see the VSB website for current information.
Registration for February 2017 classes begins on January 11th, 2017
- Register quickly as courses fill up.
- You must register in person.
2016 Main Street September Schedule.pdf
- All students must have updated Student Learning Plans in order to register for November. If you were a student with VSB Adult Education, please make an appointment with an Academic Advisor to update your plan.
- If you are new to the school and wish to meet with an Academic Advisor, call 604-713-5731 to make an appointment.
- Register now for Self-Paced Courses. Please discuss these with an Academic Advisor.
Are you thinking about taking a course in Adult Ed? Main Street offers courses towards high school graduation for Canadian citizens, landed immigrants, and refugees. We offer Academic Grade 10, 11 and 12 courses as well as Foundations courses that prepare students for the senior levels.
Have you already graduated and are looking to upgrade previous marks or to add to your transcript? There are many courses available to help you qualify for post-secondary programs.
Main Street offers structured and self-paced courses. We can accommodate almost any schedule. Self-paced courses may be paper-based or accessed via Moodle. A face-to-face component is required.
Please give us a call or drop by our Centre during office hours.
- New students, planning to register, should bring picture identification, proof of citizenship/landed immigrant status/refugee documentation and any previous transcripts if possible.
Important Message for Graduated Adults – Tuition Fees for Grade 11 and Grade 12 courses
· You are a Graduated Adult if you a) were 19 or older on July 1, 2014 and b) if you have graduated in BC or any other place.
· Graduated Adults may take any Foundations courses without paying tuition fees (this includes any English Foundations; Social Studies Foundations; Math Foundations; Science Foundations and Information Technology Foundations courses).
· Beginning in May, 2015, Graduated Adults must pay tuition fees to take any Grade 11 or 12 courses
· Questions? Please make an appointment to see an academic advisor.
Code of Conduct